[ US /ˈnɪtɪŋ/ ]
[ UK /nˈɪtɪŋ/ ]
[ UK /nˈɪtɪŋ/ ]
- needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- creating knitted wear
How To Use knitting In A Sentence
- But after three years of frantic knitting, they decided to end the challenge, despite reaching halfway.
- So again if you're unfamiliar with this yarn and needle arrangement, start by knitting stripes in full needle rib.
- I look at both my sewing and knitting as wonderful gifts that I will never tire of.
- She is inspired by traditional woman's handiwork like crocheting and knitting, she says.
- Did you know that the way that you wrap the yarn around the needle can affect the twist and cause the fabric to bias or that continental style knitting can aggravate carpal tunnel syndrome?
- From these three statements they get the military idea of women, children, and God, and the heart of the knitting woman recoils in horror from the cold brutality of it all. In Times Like These
- A little wool, a couple of knitting needles and a bit of time and lives can be changed. The Sun
- She was a character actress who specialized in either cantankerous or kindly older women for three decades, simply by knitting or unknitting her eyebrows.
- Why not go retro and get knitting, so you can turn your downtime into a cardigan? Times, Sunday Times
- This company specialized processing production T-shirt, knitting movement coverall, association uniform, culture T-shirt, leisure series and so on.