[ US /ˈkɫinəks/ ]
- a piece of soft absorbent paper (usually two or more thin layers) used as a disposable handkerchief
How To Use Kleenex In A Sentence
- I went to school with a girl named Kim who said her parents got the idea for the name off the Kleenex box: Kimberley-Clark. Dale's Minute Steak
- Liz hands me a package of Kleenex from her purse, and I twist a few together, running them under the unsteady stream of ice cold water.
- A lucky lumper might be assigned a container filled with boxes of Kleenex or stuffed animals, while an unlucky lumper might pull a container filled with kiddie swimming pools or 200-pound trampolines. The New Blue Collar: Temporary Work, Lasting Poverty And The American Warehouse
- Twice a week I watched her from my front window, where I was lying on the couch using up Kleenex as she got picked up by a carful of women wearing satin team jackets. We
- She also regularly wraps things small things in kleenex and shower curtains from the various hotels they stay at. Common Household Items Make Packing Easier | Lifehacker Australia
- We are proud to have been one of the first few publishing partners of Vook and we felt as though they were well poised to become for rich media video books what "Kleenex" is for tissues, and wanted to be one of their major content providers. Patricia Benesh: Entrepreneur Publishers Are Hooked on the Vook
- His clean hands held a balled rag like a Kleenex for touching anything oily.
- My dad crumpled like a wet Kleenex, horrified at himself, and slunked away.
- Preamble: This game could just as easily be called the Kleenex Consolation Bowl. Oklahoma State 41, Stanford 38 - as it happened! | Michael Solomon
- I didn't stop pawing through my bag in search of Kleenex but looked up from my seat on the bench.