everything available; usually preceded by `the'
we took on the whole caboodle
for $10 you get the full treatment
we saw the whole shebang
a hotdog with the works
How To Use kit and caboodle In A Sentence
- Another part of it is that consciousness CREATES space-time and from that creation comes particularity and from that ability of particularity to exist gradually emerge both inanimate and inanimate life forms all of which dwell within the larger context of the space-time continuum which itself is a veritable ocean, if you will, of 'consciousness' in which the whole kit and caboodle continuously swims. Another Look
- The first floor is accessory heaven, bags, sunglasses, scarves, the whole kit and caboodle.
- I'm talking about the whole kit and caboodle here.
- Then they'll very often bring in the whole kit and caboodle for us to frame.
- I want you out of here — kit and caboodle — by noon.
- I felt it was time the take responsibility for the whole kit and caboodle.
- He bought the whole kit and caboodle: computer, printer, and modem.
- Yet he doesn't need to move the whole kit and caboodle to New York.
- He said if I bought the whole kit and caboodle, I could have it for peanuts.
- The whole kit and caboodle sped from Los Angeles to New Orleans at 70 miles per hour, stopping six times along the way to put on shows. Rita Houston: Rita's Railroad Revival