- a constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula; achieved independence from Sweden in 1905
How To Use Kingdom of Norway In A Sentence
- And I would here remind you that Harald is our rightful King, udal-born to the Kingdom of Norway, his title having been stated and proved at all the District Things, beginning with the Ore Thing of Drontheim, and having been approved by all the people of Norway. Erling the Bold
- The Kingdom of Norway is a Nordic country west on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Europe.
- The kingdom of Norway has a long and rugged coastline.
- The Kingdom of Norway is a Nordic country on the western portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula, bordering Sweden, Finland and Russia, with territorial waters bordering Danish and British waters.