- a landlocked constitutional monarchy in southern Africa; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1966
How To Use Kingdom of Lesotho In A Sentence
- Basutoland was renamed the Kingdom of Lesotho upon independence from the UK in 1966. Lesotho
- The Kingdom of Lesotho is completely bounded by South Africa.
- Lesothoconventional long form: Kingdom of Lesotho conventional short form: Lesotho local long form: Kingdom of Lesotho local short form: Lesotho former: Basutoland Country name
- The massive 200km-long range, with its awe-inspiring cliffs, lush forets and cascading waterfalls, separates KwaZulu-Natal Province from the Kingdom of Lesotho.
- Background: Basutoland was renamed the Kingdom of Lesotho upon independence from the UK in 1966. Lesotho