- large mackerel with long pointed snout; important food and game fish of the eastern Atlantic coast southward to Brazil
How To Use king mackerel In A Sentence
- The agency warns, however, that pregnant and breast-feeding women shouldn't eat swordfish, tilefish, shark, or king mackerel and should limit consumption of white, albacore tuna, a commonly canned variety. The Slippery Business of Picking Fish
- Do not eat shark, swordfish, king mackerel, or tilefish (also called white snapper), because they contain high levels of mercury.
- The FDA-EPA advisory warns pregnant women not to eat shark, swordfish, king mackerel, or tilefish . These are the fish more likely to have high mercury levels.
- You might target the king mackerel, the Gulf's most popular light-tackle species, but the next hit could be from a ling, a jackfish, a bonito, a dorado, a shark, a tuna, a wahoo - or something beyond a kid's wildest dreams.
- The coastal waters of Virginia Beach and the lower Chesapeake Bay are within the northern range of many south-Atlantic species-including spotted seatrout, red drum, black drum, spadefish, cobia, Spanish mackerel, king mackerel, amberjack, jack crevalle, and even tarpon. VIRGINIA BEACH: North Meets South
- You tilt your phone in various directions to cast and angle the line — more aggressively so when you have a 60-pound king mackerel on the hook — while furiously spinning the on-screen reel. Shoot to Thrill
- Recent studies have shown that marine fish such as shark, swordfish, and king mackerel can also contain high levels of mercury.
- Due to their high methyl mercury content, limit white (albacore) tuna to 6 ounces per week and do not eat the following four types of fish: tilefish, shark, swordfish, and king mackerel.
- Among the fish to avoid are shark, swordfish, king mackerel and tilefish , all of which may contain high levels of mercury.
- Avoid farmed salmon, which has a high PCB content, and high-mercury fish such as king mackerel, marlin, orange roughy, shark, swordfish, tilefish, and tuna. The Autoimmune Epidemic