[ US /ˈki/ ]
[ UK /kˈaɪ/ ]
[ UK /kˈaɪ/ ]
- the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health
How To Use ki In A Sentence
- There were 42 free-kicks, two penalties, four bookings and three players sent off, two of whom had to be escorted from the pitch by police.
- When we see her, we remember that hot July day doing five knots pulling Jess and Jerry on a tube and Russ skippering his first yacht.
- Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the WN.com - Photown News
- Blackpool Scorpions notched their first away win of the season against a good attacking Leigh team.
- Luckily, I have a very understanding boss.
- But they have an undeniable gentleness and elephantine beauty about them, with their hanging folds of skin and ponderous outlook on life.
- When the King heard this, he bade his son be slain; but on the next day the second Wazir came forward for intercession and kissed ground in prostration. The Book of The Thousand Nights And A Night
- Laura Wade's Posh, timed to open as the Tories edged into power in May 2010, reminded us just what we were in for: overprivileged hooligans in drinking-society blazers who trash a pub as thoughtlessly as they will trash the country. Dominic Cooke: a life in theatre
- Some of the crew went off-shift, stringing up hybrid bunks and hammocks belowdecks, the others continued working.
- The lizard's light brown skin acts as camouflage in the desert sand.