How To Use khoum In A Sentence
- Khoums are very small value compared to the U.S. dollar.
- I could go on at some length, but I will only mention that a manat is equivalent to 100 gopik in Azerbaijan, that a ngultrum is 100 chetrums in Bhutan and that a ouguiya is worth 5 khoums in Mauritania.
- The monetary unit in Mauritania is the ouguiya, which is divided into five khoums.
- The basic unit of currency, the ouguiya, is comprised of five khoums.
- The basic unit of currency, the ouguiya, comprises five khoums.
- Let's face it - the peasants are hungry, they have nothing to eat," said Saedou Bakhoum, a retired school principal who returned to his village in the Kaolack region to get back to his farming roots. ANC Daily News Briefing
- The currency of Mauritania is ougiya, which is is divided into 5 khoums, but these are not in use.