[ UK /kˌɛɹɐtˈaɪtɪs/ ]
- inflammation of the cornea causing watery painful eyes and blurred vision
How To Use keratitis In A Sentence
- Cogan's syndrome consists of an interstitial keratitis.
- Patients with inflammatory eye diseases are at risk for ocular vaccinial diseases, including blepharitis, iritis, and keratitis.
- A lack of vitamin A will also cause keratitis which is an ulcerous inflammation and hardening of the cornea as well as other associated parts of the eye such as the conjunctiva.
- Well, it turns out it's a viral keratitis, and I can expect another week or two of discomfort and impaired vision before it sorts itself out. outside the domain of your effective powers i had a little plastic life
- Some differences, Stenske says, are that herpes can cause serious eye problems such as keratitis, whereas calici can produce an ulcer on the tongue. Horsetalk.co.nz Headlines
- Tap and distilled water have been associated with Acanthamoeba keratitis, a corneal infection that is resistant to treatment and cure. Contact lens safety tips to share with your child
- Conjunctivitis, keratitis, or chorioretinitis can result in vision loss and blindness.
- Acanthamoeba species can also thrive, which can trigger keratitis, a severe eye infection. Times, Sunday Times
- He was diagnosed with acanthamoeba keratitis, an infection caused by a microscopic organism in water. The Sun
- Lack of tear production Complications of herpes simplex keratitis, neurotrophic keratitis, chronic blepharitis, conjunctivitis, trachoma, bullous keratopathy and cicatricial pemphigoid Vitamin A deficiency or protein malnutrition Eyelid abnormalities III. Recently Uploaded Slideshows