refrain from divulging sensitive information; keep quiet about confidential information
Don't tell him any secrets--he cannot keep his mouth shut!
How To Use keep quiet In A Sentence
- How can the civil society be made to keep quiet and forced into submission by the fundamentalist forces?
- Was it a coded message to keep quiet? The Sun
- She sat cross-legged with a confused look on her face, debating whether to ask or keep quiet until a better time.
- You were syphoning petrol out of a car that had three distraught children in it, but figured it was best to keep quiet.
- She decided to sit down cross-legged on the floor, a confused look on her face, debating whether to ask or keep quiet until a better time.
- He cribbled and crabbled about there with all his might; but he got a good pressing from the boy's hand for this, which served as a hint to him to keep quiet. What the Moon Saw: and Other Tales
- The children are raising the roof in the next room ; tell them to keep quiet.
- The victim was given a few grand to keep quiet and the manager kept his job.
- So I knew we had to keep quiet about it until the patent went in.
- Keep quiet while you're going around.