The disease will run on unchecked
The party kept going until 4 A.M.
be a regular customer or client of
Our sponsor kept our art studio going for as long as he could
We patronize this store
suffice for a period between two points
This money will keep us going for another year
How To Use keep going In A Sentence
- After mere survival, the primary activity of life is to create more life, to extend itself, to keep going, to procreate.
- We will keep going until we can finally get justice. Times, Sunday Times
- A solidly built motor home will keep going for years and often outlast the people who buy them. Times, Sunday Times
- You just get on with life and keep going. Times, Sunday Times
- This is exhausting work, but I manage to keep going somehow.
- The group depends on grants, donations and parental contributions to keep going.
- What about honouring the hardworking people who keep going to pay taxes and their bills? The Sun
- If the Lords was convinced it was no longer necessary, it seems to me only a homophobic bigot would keep going on about it.
- It's a way of life for us, the overheads are killing us and pushing people out of the business, but us showies will keep going.
- He had no corporate structure to sustain, no major office buildings or sales force to keep going.