- an acute disease of young children characterized by a rash and swollen lymph nodes and fever; of unknown cause
How To Use Kawasaki disease In A Sentence
- Most healthcare professionals know about Arthritis Care and the Alzheimer's Disease Society, but do you know where to find support groups for people with Kawasaki disease, ichthyosis, or acne?
- Objective To analyze the clinical feature of infant with Kawasaki Disease ( KD ).
- Kawasaki disease is also called mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome because it also affects lymph nodes, skin and the mucous membranes inside the mouth, nose and throat. RadarOnline.com
- Kawasaki disease is a full-body vasculitis, meaning that blood vessels all over the body become inflamed. Junkfood Science