- an Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1971; the economy is dominated by oil
- a peninsula extending northward from the Arabian mainland into the Persian Gulf
How To Use Katar In A Sentence
- It would go to the coffers of the Katari, the wizard knew, and so was no cord to bind the fellow, but habit made him try. Conan The Victorious
- Eastern leaders charge that Mr. Morales is implementing "Plan Vinto," a strategy calling for Indians toencircle lowland cities that was drafted more than a decade ago by an indigenous highland group calledTupac Katari. Archive 2007-08-01
- For one thing, King Bhandarkar is dead at the hands of the Katari. Conan The Victorious
- During the same period, a nonnoble Aymara Indian, Julián Apaza, taking the name Túpac Katari, gathered an Indian army to lay siege to La Paz, which was temporarily broken by royal troops. f. Insurrections
- I am a wookie hater and am forever in your debt for enslaving them and by the way i believe that a jedi is aboard your death star. but not to worry he is not knoweledgeble of his abillitys but he is still a rebel his name is kyle katarn perhaps it is his destiny to join you? sheik-lockhart said ... aw vader. .so emo:/ I Hate Waiting
- Katar and Quatar shot to the top of Twitter trends, infuriating spell checkers everywhere who wondered where Qatar was. Quatar, Katar, Qatar; Murder in Celebration, Fla.; and pennies and panache in Congo
- Of course, Katar has his own insight into Jean's character. We should have seen it coming! | Comics Should Be Good! @ Comic Book Resources
- Katarik's eyes brightened and she grinned toothily.
- Katar Hol was inducted into the Justice League of America. Hawkman Could Be Flying into His Own Movie – Collider.com
- Katarik jumped out of the forest primally screaming.