[ UK /kˈeɪɒn/ ]
- an unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision
How To Use kaon In A Sentence
- We had determined that the most effective target for turning a positive kaon beam into a neutral kaon beam would be made of osmium. George F. Smoot - Autobiography
- Kaon Interactive's new multiplayer Internet game, Terra: Battle for the Outland (free download at www. kaon.com; $9.95 per month), is a very special experience. Online Terra Infirma
- In turn, these decay into other subatomic particles, like kaons and pions.
- Both laboratories found significant differences associated with time in the activity of neutral particles called kaons.
- There are a certain amount of electron neutrino events inherent in the beam, which come from kaon decays. MiniBooNE Neutrino Result - Guest Blog from Heather Ray
- One linear combination of those states is involved in the production of the neutral kaon particles, and another linear combination is involved in their disintegration.
- Turns out PM Manmohan Singh is yet to issue a statement baliyavi prime minister manmohan singh tweets his policies sitting on a baniyan tree and beurocratic crows take teir part of bone and tweet kaon kao Gaea Times (by Simple Thoughts) Breaking News and incisive views 24/7
- In particular, it would rule out a ‘soft ‘equation of state for the core of the star, which includes Bose-Einstein condensates of kaons, hyperons and pions.’
- Ia manawa a Kaonohiokala e nana mai ana i ka honua nei, aia hoi, e aahu mai ana o Laieikawai i ke kapa anuenue a kona kaikuahine The Hawaiian Romance Of Laieikawai
- Kekalukaluokewa, a no ia mea, ua hoouna aku nei wau ia Kaonohiokala e kii aku i ka wahine a hoi mai; aka, i ka hele ana aku nei, aole i hoi mai; o ka pau keia o ka makehiki o ka hele ana, aole i hoi mai, nolaila, The Hawaiian Romance Of Laieikawai