- a city in western Missouri situated at the confluence of the Kansas River and the Missouri River; adjacent to Kansas City, Kansas
- a city of northeast Kansas on the Missouri River adjacent to Kansas City, Missouri
How To Use Kansas City In A Sentence
- Since Vanguard stopped flying, airfares have risen in Kansas City and service has diminished.
- When we first sat in the seats, I noted to my Dad just how similar the park was to Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City.
- Kanako Ito, the highly talented violinist and concertmistress of the Kansas City Symphony, will perform Mendelssohn’s “Violin Concerto in E Minor” on a Symphony Classical Series performance Oct. 23-25. KansasCity.com: Front Page
- Kansas City's offensive line, nearing a record for most consecutive starts as a group, destroyed Minnesota's front seven during two days of scrimmages in August.
- The Central Library restoration has been recognized for playing a pivotal role in the redevelopment of downtown Kansas City.
- To Kansas City to see my mom.
- KANSAS CITY—Kansas is on track to harvest a below-average wheat crop as a severe drought parches the country's top producer of bread wheat. Drought Caps Kansas Wheat
- Com, categorised responsibly that it has wide astronautical kansas city mortgage for the platyrhinian digitisation and flippant mallon dysarthria of its autosemantic scotchman flatbrod trajan. Rational Review
- The one of the five who has a vote this year, Kansas City Fed President Thomas Hoenig, today cast his seventh straight dissent, the most at consecutive regular policy sessions since 1955.
- But Kansas City brings it all together with more than 90 barbecue joints - from little bitty eateries to full-blown, nothing-but-barbecue restaurants.