[ UK /kˈɑːmi/ ]
- one the Shinto deities (including mythological beings, spirits of distinguished men, forces of nature)
How To Use Kami In A Sentence
- As he ran past, the arquebusier shouted something about Susanoo, the kami of storms, and how he was punishing them for their arrogance. Blood Ninja II
- Some few of these ships had catapult-launched Hurricane fighters - the nearest equivalent to the suicidal Japanese kamikaze planes that Britain ever had. San Andreas
- Ninomiya M. Nakajima J. Tanaka M. Takeuchi E. Murakawa T. Fukami T. Takamoto S. Effects of lung metastasectomy on respiratory function. Refinance 2nd Mortgage
- Kenji Kamiyama succeeds in all the ways that Oshii fails: characterization, dialogue, depicting the nitty-gritty lived experience of the future. MIND MELD: Anime Film Favorites (+ The Top 14 Anime Films of All Time!)
- Alongside the land side Japanese defences, the Japanese high command put their faith in the kamikazes which it was believed would inflict such serious casualties on the Americans in Okinawa that they would retreat.
- Kamikaze died of distemper at a young age, and in 1939 Keller received one of his older brothers as a replacement.
- kami menantikanye dr camera imal..uhuhu psl hal buka puasa aritu,jgn amik hati sgt la..kami x rasa pe2 pun..asalkan kami enjoy buka sesama dhla.. it ended up with bored session.
- Lee bounds to the crease like jello on springs, Collingwood dabs him down and England take another kamikaze run.
- But the spectre of kamikaze strikes makes any talk of the potentially positive contribution nuclear energy could make to a balanced and renewable energy supply fraught with difficulty.
- Murakami, who at 63 still looks like an adolescent skateboarder, divides his time between homes in Hawaii, Japan and a third venue he calls Over There.