having a secret or hidden meaning
cabalistic symbols engraved in stone
thoroughly sibylline in most of his pronouncements
How To Use kabbalistic In A Sentence
- Scholars in theological vision discussed messianic criticism based both on Kabbalistic and Messianic complex by means of an analysis of Benjamin's metaphysics of language and philosophy of history.
- This Month; A Kabbalic View of Tevet yahooBuzzArticleHeadline = 'This Month; A Kabbalic View of Tevet'; yahooBuzzArticleSummary = 'Article: We are now in the Hebrew month of Tevet, kabbalistically, perhaps the most challenging month of the year.' This Month; A Kabbalic View of Tevet
- We are now in the Hebrew month of Tevet, kabbalistically, perhaps the most challenging month of the year. This Month; A Kabbalic View of Tevet
- According to Jewish tradition, there are 903 kinds of death, as is elicited by a Kabbalistic rule called gematria, from the word outlets (Ps.lxviii. 20); the numeric value of the letters of which word is 903. Hebraic Literature; Translations from the Talmud, Midrashim and Kabbala
- What is new is the use of such approaches not only by a few Prophets or Kabbalistic adepts, but by much larger circles of the Jewish people.
- I agree that it makes me twitchy to talk about the various kabbalistic cosmologies as if they were real - I prefer my kabbalah nicely diluted into chassidut or taken more rationally/musar-ish by the likes of people like Moshe Cordevero, but if we’re honest, we have to admit that it’s pretty clear that many of the kabbalists saw no problem with building these elaborate structures and considered them real. well, if Darcy is gevurah… - Danya Ruttenberg
- Siblin cuts back and forth between these three narratives in a kind of dazzling verbal counterpoint, and he manages to touch on almost everything there is to know or say about Bach, ranging from the secret messages that Bach may have encoded into his compositions using the kabbalistic number symbolism called gematria to the improvisations of the Bach Remix Competition in Eugene, Ore., where "Bach's little organ fugue was mixed with hip-hop beats and spoken word by competing turntablists. Articles
- Todays articles include a contribution from Rabbi Mindy Ribner, giving a Kabbalistic perspective on the Hebrew month of Tevet. OpEdNews - Diary: Comments from The Latest Newsletter; Alito, Site Upgrades, K
- This has led to the rejection of Sephardic Jewish Humanism as formulated by Maimonides and an affirmation of an ethnocentric Jewish chauvinism based on the magical mysticism of Kabbalistic theurgy. David Shasha: Dangerous Mystic Motifs in Judaism
- The sound poetry is one example, but there are also forms of visualisation, forms of visual poetry, whether it's pictograms or forms of writing that many cultures use to form calligrams or to combine with numbers, as in the Hebrew kabbalistic traditions.