- any of various large usually brown North American leaf-eating beetles common in late spring; the larvae feed on roots of grasses etc.
How To Use June beetle In A Sentence
- The grubs that you see in the lawn are the larvae of Japanese beetles, June beetles, and chafers.
- That's enough power to run the onboard neuro-hardware needed to manipulate the beetles--which means basically the ability to tell a Green June beetle to fly depends on the power generated from flight.
- However, these grubs are the larvae of beetles, most commonly the June beetle in this area.
- Green June beetles also emerge in July and they also feed on ripe fruit.
- In a California programme electrodes were put into the brains of adult green June beetles near the brain cells that control flight. The Sun