[ UK /dʒuːdˈɪʃəl/ ]
[ US /dʒuˈdɪʃəɫ/ ]
[ US /dʒuˈdɪʃəɫ/ ]
expressing careful judgment
a biography ...appreciative and yet judicial in purpose
belonging or appropriate to the office of a judge
decreed by or proceeding from a court of justice
a judicial decision
relating to the administration of justice or the function of a judge
How To Use judicial In A Sentence
- With the Senate gearing up for an all-consuming battle over judicial nominations, Congress has no time to waste.
- As the basic principle of the feudal law, "Criminate according to the five costumes"is of great significance to the legislative process and the judicial practice.
- He did in these extremities, as I conceive, most humbly recommend the direction of his judicial proceedings to the upright judge of judges, God Almighty; did submit himself to the conduct and guideship of the blessed Spirit in the hazard and perplexity of the definitive sentence, and, by this aleatory lot, did as it were implore and explore the divine decree of his goodwill and pleasure, instead of that which we call the final judgment of a court. Five books of the lives, heroic deeds and sayings of Gargantua and his son Pantagruel
- a biography ...appreciative and yet judicial in purpose
- The council would assume legislative, judicial and executive powers.
- The legislation could have given a right of appeal to the objectors in the same way as it is given to applicants but this it has not done and they are dependent on the limited powers of this court to intervene by way of judicial review.
- Separate from civilian courts, the military judicial system handles violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
- We must not interfere in the Indian judicial system. The Sun
- Therefore, the search was in his opinion warrantless and unreasonable even though judicial authorization had been obtained.
- The treatment process and efficacy, judicial program evaluation, establishing assessment tools, sex offense prevention education, and treatment program evaluation were popular topics recently.