- a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
How To Use Jesus Christ In A Sentence
- We believe that Jesus Christ, being the wisdom of God and his eternal Son, has put on our flesh, so as to be God and man in one person; man, like unto us, capable of suffering in body and sinon en tant qu'il a ete pur de toute macule. The Creeds of the Evangelical Protestant Churches.
- The process ends with faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ, spiritual rebirth and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- Only in and through the process of conversion and practical change do we have access to the God of Jesus Christ.
- Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers dispersed through Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect.
- Actually Christmas Day is not the day on which Jesus Christ was born.
- There is what Maximus and others called a 'theandric', a divine-human reality going on there, and the icon, the image of Jesus Christ represents that theandric reality - the interweaving (not fusion or confusion) of the endless, divine resourcefulness of agency and love with the particularities of a human life. Royal Academy of Arts Byzantium Lecture 'Icons and the Practice of Prayer'
- Christians believe that Isaiah's description of this servant was a prophecy that was fulfilled during the life of Jesus Christ.
- The greatest of these solemnities is, of course, the Nativity of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog:
- Actually it's called a monstrance and it contains a consecrated communion wafer (the big size that only priests get to eat), which by now has magically become the body and blood of Jesus Christ in the form of bread. (there was a time when people chopped each other's heads off over a disagreement about whether it contained any blood) "the abuse took place in the 1970s; the police were informed and acted" - Jack Valero RichardDawkins.net : The Latest Updates
- Faith in a black, Democratic president to be marginally better than a fascist fuckwit is not the same thing as faith in YHWH, Jesus Christ or Allah, but what they share makes for a good base line. On Faith