[ US /ˈdʒizəs/ ]
- a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
How To Use Jesus In A Sentence
- The parable Jesus told about the prodigal son shows us what love means.
- Often considered to be one of the most spectacular lizard species, sometimes called the "Jesus lizard", the green basilisk is a striking addition to any reptile collection.
- The Last Supper. The final time that the apostles shared a meal with Jesus.
- EbreBloc 2009: Taller de videoblog, amb Jesús Ferré | [bauen] EbreBloc 2009: Taller de videoblog, amb Jesús Ferré | [bauen]
- Green Jesus has become my go to sativa over the past 2 months.
- February 21st, 2010 at 11: 03 am jesus cartman says: Think Progress » McConnell Tries To Insist The GOP Isn’t Obstructionist: ‘It Is Simply Not True’
- Sitting at his toll booth one day, the publican saw Jesus approaching.
- The master feel good mind manipulator is saddened by her wayward "Jesus" and must come reining down to spread her pixie dust and re-christen the Annointed One. Oprah Winfrey to tape Christmas special at the White House
- Each new exhibition of the irrevocableness of the break between Jesus and the leaders was a severe test of their loyalty. The Life of Jesus of Nazareth
- In his parable of the new wine and new wineskins, Jesus told the people, ‘I am the new wine for which you are all thirsting.’