- believer in imminent approach of the millennium; practitioner of active evangelism
How To Use Jehovah's Witness In A Sentence
- We got a juvenile offender, family of devout Jehovah's Witnesses. We gotta be real careful here.
- Levy is a creditable state advocate, a Jehovah's Witness with a reputation for honesty.
- He insisted that the definition of "proselytism" is in line with a European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) case from 1993 that upheld the rights of a Jehovah's Witness, Minos Kokkinakis, who had been punished for spreading his faith in his native Greece (see MS Word text of the judgement, Forum 18 News Service
- My belief in tolerance led to a documentary film I made about Jehovah's Witnesses, and my mom actually likes it.
- She had that same aura of persistent irritation that wafts on the breeze ahead of wandering herds of Jehovah's Witnesses.
- When I was young, my family used to shut off the lights and hide if we saw Jehovah's witnesses coming down the street - a particularly un-Christianlike response. Spreading the Good News
- Raised a Jehovah's Witness, he never had a reputation for drinking or taking drugs, and his only public "romance" was with Brooke Shields, another former child star who wears her chasteness like a badge. Michael's World
- Kasymova told Forum 18 on 8 April that Jehovah's Witnesses are involved in proselytism, which is prohibited. Forum 18 News Service
- But on Sundays I would go Pioneering, the term used for the missionary work that Jehovah's Witnesses do. And it was then that I was able to see the magic of other people's childhood.
- Jehovah's Witness #1: We don't vote in earthly elections. Reverse canvass FAIL (Blog for Democracy)