[ US /ˈdʒeɪ/ ]
[ UK /dʒˈeɪ/ ]
[ UK /dʒˈeɪ/ ]
- United States diplomat and jurist who negotiated peace treaties with Britain and served as the first chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1745-1829)
How To Use Jay In A Sentence
- Central University Andolan samiti Jammu gets support of various bodies by Vijay Kumar Central University Andolan samiti Jammu gets support of various bodies
- Comments azize delam dargozashte pedar bozorget ro behet tasliat migam. omidvaram ke baghaye omr dashte bashi va too tamame marahele zendegit movafagh bashi aslan narahat nabash alan jaye baba bozorg tooye oon donya khoobe. afarin ke ba in sen kamet veblog dari man shahret 2 bar oadam va onja ro doos daram makhsoosan sheikh safi Iranian doxdo (www.doxdo.com)
- Jayson drew his swallow and jumped off his stead as Virgo let out a bellow as he tried to scare off the attackers.
- As they were filming some of their beach-heavy programming, I was accosted at several points by camera crews and veejays.
- Like jays and crows, their cousins, magpies are mischievous and bold.
- Prema Jayakumar's translation is done with a rare felicity that is pleasing to read.
- Leiter was out at first, but Ordonez advanced to second while Jay Payton scored.
- A police officer witnessed this blatant disregard for the law and attempted to ticket the student for jaywalking.
- Her eyes missed nothing; her dainty close-set ears heard all -- the short, dry note of a chewink, the sweet, wholesome song of the cardinal, the thrilling cries of native jays and woodpeckers, the heavenly outpoured melody of the Florida wren, perched on some tiptop stem, throat swelling under the long, delicate, upturned bill. The Firing Line
- Jay mounded flour, made a hole in it, and dumped in a pinch of salt and then an egg.