- shrubs and woody climbers mostly of tropical and temperate Old World: jasmine; jessamine
How To Use Jasminum In A Sentence
- A third variety of this species, Clematis montana ‘Rubens’, is growing through Jasminum officinale and it is my favourite with dark bronzy red leaves and deep pink flowers.
- Jasminum (micranthum) cinereo-pubescens, foliis ternatis; foliolis lanceato-linearibus, pedunculis axillaribus 1-3 floris, corollae laciniis obtusis dimidio tubi brevioribus. Expedition into Central Australia
- The results indicates that the chief chemical components of Jasminum Nudiflorum Linde consist of flavonoids and carotenoids.
- They love the subtropics and many are unsuitable to let loose in a home garden; unruly types like bougainvillea, cat's claw creeper, Jasminum polyanthum and potato vine run like rockets up the nearest tree if not regularly hacked back.
- Climbers are great for hiding drainpipes, but go for neater, smaller ivies or the scented Trachelospermum jaminoides or Jasminum polyanthum.