- a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
How To Use Japanese Archipelago In A Sentence
- The Japanese archipelago is located on the so-called Pacific Rim of Fire, a large active volcanic and tectonic zone ringing North and South America, Asia and island arcs in Southeast Asia.
- Hope to go out from the porthole, have alert:dy seen the sea water of last deep blue in the ground, and Japanese archipelago of probably outline.
- Meanwhile, Okinawa is the place to go for diving. At the southernmost end of the Japanese archipelago, the en tire prefecture lies in the subtropics.
- It is a shocking event that reminds people of some more basic risks that may threaten the economies of the densely-populated and seismically vulnerable Japanese archipelago.
- At the southernmost end of the Japanese archipelago, the en tire prefecture lies in the subtropics.