How To Use Jane Doe In A Sentence
- The signature at the bottom, clinched it: Jane Doe - which is a synonym for The-Woman-in-the-Street.
- My favorite piece was a very interesting essay by Jane Doe on anonymity for rape victims, discussing the way anonymity is presented as protection for women, because to be a woman is apparently to be endangered. Archive 2009-04-01
- Moreover, transforming this view into a legal ban, and imposing it on Jane Doe and other parents, would violate their Constitutional right to privacy.
- Now 25, Jane does not pretend to have reached the point where she is back enjoying her golf.
- Her widower father blames Truly for killing his wife; to some degree her older sister pixyish Serena Jane does too. Little Giant of Aberdeen County-Tiffany Baker « The Merry Genre Go Round Reviews
- You have been correct in your assumption, Jane doesnt take things lightly.
- On the face of it, the “not” s in (1) and (2) are not external to the deontic operators, as it were, nor are they directly operating on p; rather they pertain to Jane Doe's agency with respect to p. They come “between” a deontic element and an agential element, so reading OB as an amalgamation of a deontic and agential operator does not allow for the Deontic Logic
- One concern I have is that if Jane Doe separates from the payroll of BigCorp to become a self-employed consultant for BigCorp, her job disappears from the statistics but her output does not. The Two Labor Market Surveys, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty