- tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit
How To Use jagua In A Sentence
- Cats include jaguars (Panthera onca) and pumas (Puma concolor). Marajó varzea
- The front end of the Jaguar was on stands and two mechanics were fitting a new shock absorber. A QUESTION OF PRINCIPLE
- Docile and inoffensive by nature, the anteater's principal enemies are the puma and the jaguar.
- He doesn't have big teeth so he wouldn't be able to protect himself against eagles, jaguars, and ocelots in central South America.
- Notable are Tabebuia angustata (roble de yugo), Fraxinus cubensis (búfano), Annona glabra, Gueltarda combiri, Sabal parviflora, Bucida palustris, Hibiscus elatus, H. tiliaceus (majagua), Jatropha integerrima, Copernicia spp. Cuban wetlands
- This is their idea of a holiday and they've paid $1, 800 U.S. to scour these rocks for scat from raccoons, pygmy skunks, ocelots, coyotes and jaguars.
- This new sedan is the first Jaguar production vehicle with an aluminum bodyshell.
- He-it's usually a he-gets the same satisfaction from rapidly double declutching through the gearbox of a 1953 Jaguar C-type and flicking around the gearstick on a nippy little 2009 Hyundai i10. Die besten Nachrichten von heute
- In wild areas, they hunt the tapir (a kind of wild hog), the anteater, and the jaguar, as well as the agouti (a rabbit-like rodent).
- And people don't understand why I'm standing here in a virgin white race suit unable to answer whether I'm going to be racing for Jaguar next year?