- United States golfer considered by many to be the greatest golfer of all time (born in 1940)
How To Use Jack Nicklaus In A Sentence
- Today in Sports: Jack Nicklaus won the PGA tournament, his 14th major title surpassing Bobby Jones. Len Berman: Top 5 Sports Stories
- Jack Nicklaus, one of the game's best long-iron players, never seemed to take a divot.
- Some day, if all goes well, Woods will surely overhaul Jack Nicklaus's record but there is still a long way to go.
- Played with all four Grand Slam winners " Gene Sarazen, Ben Hogan, Gary Player and Jack Nicklaus.
- The reality, of course, is that a Nicklaus course is not designed by Jack Nicklaus, and often not designed by a particularly senior or talented architect.
- On the last hole of the 1986 Masters, needing only a par to tie Jack Nicklaus and a birdie to win outright, his iron shot flew far right of the green again.
- Tiger Woods, only the second player to win all four majors more than once, paid a glowing tribute to Jack Nicklaus whose record haul of 18 is clearly his sights.
- At the end of last week, Jack Nicklaus -- who has, to his credit, steadfastly refused to speculate on any element of Tiger's private life -- took on the issue of Tiger's pursuit of Jack's 18 majors.
- You know the way Jack Nicklaus can remember every shot he took in a golf tournament?
- Tom Watson and the Scots golfing galleries relived all their yesteryears at Turnberry last week when he and Jack Nicklaus played out the reprise of the Duel of the Sun.