socially incorrect in behavior
resentment flared at such an unmannered intrusion
How To Use ill-mannered In A Sentence
- She emerged among the hot-rod hordes with the plain and unimpressive common license they give to all the ill-mannered drivers.
- The sounds of the erhu and sheng are eerily beautiful against the symphony orchestra, evoking a timeless, ceremonial atmosphere against which the outbursts of percussion feel peremptory, even ill-mannered.
- He and those three sons of his are ill-mannered boors, louts and womanizers.
- Some observers hypothesize that she had been indoctrinated to believe the malicious stereotype of the Ursidae as awkward, clumsy, ill-mannered brutes.
- You would be surprised to see how entirely his politeness is his weapon of defence against the low and ill-mannered. Autobiography and Other Memorials of Mrs. Gilbert, Formerly Ann Taylor
- I'm sure my route round the shopping centre is about twice as long as it should be because I can't walk in a straight line since I'm constantly swerving out of the way of inconsiderate and ill-mannered tosspots.
- I shall try to give no occasion for that, perhaps just reproach of their ill-mannered boldness.
- Misanthropic and eremitic, He was scruffy, ill-mannered, unemployable, and only went out after dark. Captain Corelli's Mandolin
- I told him he was ill-mannered and ill-bred and unappreciative of Mr. Purcel, who works hard on behalf of his clients. The Glass Rainbow
- Wilful impediment of the sacred moves was not only ill-mannered, but the worst form of blasphemy.