a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice
How To Use ice-skating rink In A Sentence
- Like at Club Med, cash is useless here; kids pay for all snacks and activities bowling, video games, jorkyball and a rooftop, all-season ice-skating rink with special cards purchased at the entrance. To Catch a View in Monaco
- There is a fairyland for children at the Schlossplatz and an open-air ice-skating rink is set up in front of the castle.
- This rink I was on—it was an ice-skating rink. Still Things
- West Lake, an outdoor ice-skating rink, attracts skaters during the day and night.
- Dallas-Fort Worth In keeping with tradition, the Galleria Dallas has put up its 95-foot Christmas tree, and a backflipping Santa soon will start entertaining on the ice-skating rink in what is one of Dallas's largest malls. Retail Sector Pinched by Glut of New Supply
- Although snowboarding is not permitted, winter visitors can rent snowshoes and walking poles or take a spin on the ice-skating rink.
- A holiday ice-skating rink in a downtown park is illustrative of Mr. Segarra's attempts to lure new businesses and residents to the city center and upend the perception of a city in decline. Tall Order for Hartford Mayor
- He promoted a city-wide marketing campaign that touts events like Winterfest, which hosts the ice-skating rink Tall Order for Hartford Mayor