- move along on ice skates
- skate consisting of a boot with a steel blade fitted to the sole
How To Use ice skate In A Sentence
- Because my misaligned pelvis is spreading about as gracefully as a giraffe on ice skates, I hurt a lot. 2008 January « A Bird’s Nest
- For instance, you can take a KSC of a hacking archer who is sliding around like he's on ice skates, but in the freeze frame, it looks like he's just standing still.
- Printed in Dusseldorf in the middle of the nineteenth century, it contains hand-colored lithographs of metalworking tools, coffee grinders, ice skates, nippers, files, and so on.
- Remember that ant farm..." `Why haven't we learned to ice skate, or ski? BARN BLIND
- Once she had thought that she might like to be a professional ice skater. ANASTASIA KRUPNIK (3-IN-1)
- Another strategic find is a pair of brand-new ice skates, someone's Christmas gift via FedEx; he uses the blades as his ax, cutting tool and mirror.
- On January 15, in Trafalgar Square there will be 500 singers and dancers (all in costume naturally), ice skaters, balalaikas, hot borsch, blini, and pirozhki.
- The four wheels and the metal plate on a roller skate are much heavier than the single blade on an ice skate.
- I can't ice skate on my own, if someone else holds on to me with their little finger I'm fine, I'm definitely inhibited by too much thought.
- Both curling and skeleton (you hop on a rectangular plastic ice skate and shoot down a frozen water-slide) are Olympic sports.