- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
How To Use H2O In A Sentence
- You can't separate a single water molecule from its fellows with a tiny pair of tweezers,(Sentence dictionary) so isolating it in a carbon cage may reveal new secrets about the intrinsic nature of a lone H2O.
- If a higher priority group is present (such as an aldehyde, ketone or carboxylic acid), then it is necessary to use the prefix \ "hydroxy\",  for example: 1-hydroxy-2 - propanone (CH3COCH2OH). Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- As the positive pole of one H2O attracts the negative pole of another, the molecules cling tightly together.
- Atreya then went on to show that substantially greater quantities of H2O2 can be produced by triboelectric fields in dust devils and dust storms and through saltation.
- DiaryLand contact other diaries: h2ophobic myownjourney eowyn86 ieatsoap quincetree caker bindyree misspinkkate minstrelite mrbilly iamjackslie purelogic fightn4life swimmmer72 chapter3 friskyseal frogeye seattle-rain Diary Entry
- Saat TAML larut dalam air, hydrogen peroksida mengaktifkan TAML dengan menggantikan ligan H2O dengan H2O2 pada gugus TAML. Berkenalan dengan Katalis Pemakan Limbah – Netsains.Com
- Remarkable results in curing the flu and cold within 12 to 14 hours by administering a few drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) into each infected ear, (sometimes only one ear is infected) have been reported. A long season begins -- and we don't mean football (Jack Bog's Blog)
- Thirty-one mm glass coverslips were washed with 70% ethanol, then with H2O, and dried before use.
- Melt inclusions (n = 21) in euhedral quartz phenocrysts from the pumice contain an average of 2.6 wt. % H2O, 3800 ppm Cl, and 1300 to 5200 ppm Granophyre.html
- Further studies show that myoglobin, which is an in vivo biomolecule, is able to accelerate the scavenging of H2O2 by NADH notably due to its peroxidatic activity.