- a nuclear weapon that releases atomic energy by union of light (hydrogen) nuclei at high temperatures to form helium
How To Use H-bomb In A Sentence
- Teller was known as the father of the H-bomb for his work on developing hydrogen bombs.
- Meanwhile, about 85 miles from the test site -- and also outside the danger zone --radioactive ash from the H-bomb test fell on a small Japanese fishing boat, the Lucky Dragon. Lawrence Wittner: How Japan Learned About "Nuclear Safety"
- The H-bomb is powered by nuclear fusion - it is a nuclear fusion reactor. Critical Thinking Exercise: Bad Design
- Darling, I've got to see Jon before I explode with the force of an H-bomb and devastate the diocese. ABSOLUTE TRUTHS
- But Piers Morgan is the mother-lode: the H-bomb of rank that will ensure those Merrrcan fiends will start to behave in a manner more befitting a nation that is dangerously close to getting its botty smacked. Piers Morgan Wins Celebrity Apprentice Despite Being Piers Morgan
- During their fourth time warp, Sawyer, Juliet, Miles, Charlotte and Faraday meet the Others (aka Hostiles) and their leaky H-bomb, Jughead. 'Lost': When are we?
- The sheer destructiveness of the H-bomb could force the rival power blocs to negotiate and seek ways to avoid general war.
- Hydrogen bombs (H-bombs) promised yields measured in megatons rather than the kilotons of fission bombs.
- Another design is the implosion assembly method in which the uranium or plutonium is severely compressed with the use of chemical explosives. hydrogen bomb is the other main type of nuclear weapon and is also referred to as a thermonuclear weapon or an H-bomb. CreationWiki - Recent changes [en]
- Sasha and Doug, fine job of smuggling in the old H-bomb! The Volokh Conspiracy » Harvard Overseer and Director Elections