- a collection of rules and procedures and conventions that define accepted accounting practice; includes broad guidelines as well as detailed procedures
How To Use GAAP In A Sentence
- In the prior year quarter, GAAP EPS included $0.28 of deal-related amortization and depreciation, $0.085 gain from the revaluation of the Patterson exclusivity fee, and $0.055 gain related to the revaluation of short-term intragroup loans. SeekingAlpha.com: Home Page
- Fourth quarter 2008 results include several infrequent non-operating items such as separation pay, casualty losses, write-off of preacquisition costs, property tax adjustments and other items identified on the last page of this release and reconciled to the most comparable GAAP measure. Digital50.com Digital 50 Daily Industry News RSS Feed
- A reconciliation of the non-GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable GAAP measures can be found in today's press release made available on our website again at www. cepheid.com. pfblogs.org: The Ad-Free Personal Finance Blogs Aggregator
- The problem is that GAAP includes a lot of noncash charges and one-time expenses.
- In addition, our earnings press release including a reconciliation of certain non-GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable financial measures prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, or GAAP, is posted on our website at www. perficient.com under News and Events. SeekingAlpha.com: Home Page
- Focusing on the per share impact of annual service and interest costs provides a clear view of annual costs that is unclouded by the actuarial assumptions and smoothing techniques allowed by GAAP.
- The genotype GgAaPp gives rise to the "thrum" phenotype, which has short styles, long anthers, and thrum pollen. Yahoo! Answers: Latest Questions
- Readers are also cautioned that this press release may contain the term reserve life index, which is not a recognized measure under GAAP. Marketwire - Breaking News Releases
- GAAP on our website at www. perficient.com under Investor Relations. SeekingAlpha.com: Home Page