[ US /ˈdʒiˈeɪ, ˈdʒɔɹdʒə, ˈɡɑ/ ]
- a state in southeastern United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- the first known nerve agent, synthesized by German chemists in 1936; a highly toxic combustible liquid that is soluble in organic solvents and is used as a nerve gas in chemical warfare
How To Use GA In A Sentence
- This came out of an investigation he was carrying out into when a ternary quartic form could be represented as the sum of five fourth powers of linear forms.
- He was a cute little beggar, looked like you as well.
- I don't touch garlic.
- The buildings are usually gabled, with rows of tiles along the ridges of the roofs.
- Within five years, a unified currency in 1933 the "central" issue of "legal tender" currency has been relatively stable, so Donglai Bank has to resume business.
- Blackpool Scorpions notched their first away win of the season against a good attacking Leigh team.
- At the iron railings turn left into the war memorial gardens. Times, Sunday Times
- These observations will provide a valuable supplement to the simultaneous records of other expeditions, especially the British in McMurdo Sound and the German in Weddell Sea, above all as regards the hypsometer observations (for the determination of altitude) on sledge journeys. The South Pole~ Remarks on the Meteorological Observations at Framheim
- It sparked to life in the second act, when the symbolism gave way to themes of lust and sexual temptation.
- By the time harmony was a few centuries old, it began to shiver and shake from them.