- a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated
How To Use g-force In A Sentence
- Afshar believes he will be able to produce even more immersive effects, such as wind during a storm scene in a movie, or the feel of G-force in an air combat game. KOR-fx: Good vibrations... for your chest?
- Riders experience thrills and chills again and again, including a splashy, 60-foot plunge into a lake and a stomach-flipping, negative G-force drop.
- He had repeatedly demonstrated that he had a greater tolerance of G-forces than most other men.
- That said, when driven properly, this Lambo rewards the driver with exceptional handling and formidable G-force delight, accompanied by a symphonic exhaust note. The Need for Speed
- Because the craft is excluded from the planetary gravity, the crafts are capable of fantastic acceleration and sharp turns in high speed without the crew inside the craft feeling any G-force effects.
- Challenges of the G-force acts once imagined as the ancients as far only one true god monkey was born.
- A non-driving-force approximation is presented for the description of dynamic response of a spherical porous particle subject to a step change in the surface concentration.
- The surge forward as the car rockets away down the road is a serious g-force event.
- When Robin Olds flew his first mission, in World War II, a fighter pilot needed to be young enough to withstand high levels of G-force. A Man On a Mission
- To detect hard braking or cornering, the system uses an accelerometer that detects high g-forces on the vehicle.