- pressure suit worn by fliers and astronauts to counteract the forces of gravity and acceleration
How To Use G suit In A Sentence
- In a qui tam action, the citizen filing suit is called a "relator". David Isenberg: ABC J'accuse MEP: There is no there there
- Waterford Chamber of Commerce are fully aware of the difficulties that its members are experiencing in recruiting suitable employees.
- She goes swimming every morning before breakfast. What you wear for this activity is usually called a swimming costume in BrE and a bathing suit in AmE.
- The micro-mini white cover-up she had donned over her bathing suit was removed without circumstance, revealing a shimmering gold maillot that dipped very low in back and was accented by sheer finely-woven gold mesh across the waistline in front. Who Said It Would Be Easy
- This strategy suits hands which look to be strong in honour cards or have a long suit that may be run through without ruffs by the opponent.
- - A small backpacker stove, fuel and cookpot (and spoon!) - Clothing suitable for wet, windy or cold weather parry thrust parry
- Leonardo's inventions - a parachute, hang-glider, tank, underwater diving suit and robot - are built and put to the test for the first time, 500 years after he designed them.
- Her fall/winter collection features strong lines with a feminine twist: dramatic capes, dresses with surprising details, and formfitting suits in rich wines and inky blacks.
- The councilor was a well-preserved man of about fifty, of good height, dressed in a well-made gray traveling suit, with a light gray silk tie adorned with a pin of black pearl. The Malady of the Century
- GN 20 - 2 D overhand sewing container bag suitable for the container bag ( square ) sewing use.