- the highest region of the ionosphere (from 90 to 600 miles up) which contains the highest concentration of free electrons and is most useful for long-range radio transmission
How To Use F layer In A Sentence
- Frosts at any time in the growing season can partially or totally defoliate vines, but they typically remove the outermost leaf layers of a thick canopy.
- Construction is in three layers - a stiff layer of thermoplastic, a suede lining and sharkskin exterior, all laminated together.
- And you know the advice that you should wear lots of layers to keep warm in cold weather? The Sun
- This chapati has lots of layers and sajuk tup flavor dominate. Sajuk Tup Chapati AaNi Sakhar
- For example, a Christmas delicacy called makówki, made traditionally in the region of Upper Silesia in the south of Poland, consists of layers of sliced bread or baguette soaked in a sweet mixture of ground poppy seeds, milk, nuts, almonds, raisins, orange peel and sugar. Polish bread | the POLSKI blog
- David Couper has eliminated the deputy chief layer between him and his captains.
- By the end of the day I could feel the burn on the soles of my feet, and my skin forming a thick pumice-proof layer to protect itself from future exposure to scorching walkways.
- The models are wearing uncomfortable tight shirts and lots of layers. Times, Sunday Times
- Louisa walked up the aisle in a lavish full-length dress that featured a cascade of layers of pink tulle.
- Studies of layering in individual lava flows suggest that rising volatiles may effect mass transfer of complexed ions during differentiation in magma chambers.