the 26th letter of the Roman alphabet
the British call Z zed and the Scots call it ezed but Americans call it zee
he doesn't know A from izzard
How To Use ezed In A Sentence
- The white fleshy oviduct is extruded, and the eggs are squeezed out.
- Keep the artichoke in a bowl of water with a lemon squeezed into it, (rather grandly called acidulated water), this stops the heart from blackening when it is exposed.
- Squatting down, Trent poured rum and squeezed orange juice into the cups.
- Bob squeezed his muscular shoulders into the narrow confines of the top turret.
- She breezed through the song as though she'd been singing it for years.
- The bite valve has no shut-off mechanism, so it's more apt to leak if accidentally squeezed.
- As I struggled along with a horror hangover, she effortlessly breezed around the park. The Sun
- He squeezed a lot of sweat from his shirt.
- When economic crisis and agricultural crisis coincide labor really gets squeezed.
- Mom moved up the cot and squeezed next to Mira and held her close.