[ US /ˈaɪˌdɹɑp/ ]
- a drop from an eye dropper
- a method of irrigating the eye used by ophthalmologists
How To Use eyedrop In A Sentence
- Result Ethylparaben is a good antiseptic in fluorescein sodium eyedrop.
- If necessary, people should practise some eye protection exercises or use eyedrops if their eyes are tired, Yu said.
- I didn't know how to be a hero anymore," Buffett said at the time. "I had been a Niagara Falls of new ideas. But I became an eyedropper.
- Common sense also told me to keep the $100+ eyedrop antibiotics and asthma inhaler so that the next time I wouldn't even have to go to the doctor; the pinkeye was so bad I seriously felt like a complete pariah, it would have been better not to have to set foot out of doors, it usually means you haven't yet thought through exactly what you need to do in what order of priority. And this
- I got tough today and attacked it on 2 fronts wif eyedrops and extry-strength, watchout Drano inside nasal spray and so it feels a liddle better. So… - Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
- These weird tools include funnel glasses designed to guide eyedrops into the eye (see photo), a toilet tissue holder hat, and a barbed alarm clock intended to wake up its user quickly.
- God says angelc eyedrop is once.
- She bought a small bottle of stinging nettle tincture and placed one eyedropper-full twice a day under her tongue.
- He takes a eyedropper full of liquid vitamin B-12 every day during the summer and he doesnt have any problems with ticks, mosquitos, and chiggers. Tick season is almost here. A teen I know got Lyme disease last year. What do you do to repell ticks? more in 1st ans.
- A tube at the bottom narrowed to a hollow point like an eyedropper. THE MYSTERY OF THE PURPLE PIRATE