- something surprising and revealing
- an alcoholic drink intended to wake one up early in the morning
How To Use eye opener In A Sentence
- An eye opener, and a stomach churner, to say the least! Ego Testicle
- To call this series an eye opener doesn't come close. Times, Sunday Times
- A night's lodging cost five dollars for supper, five for breakfast, and five for a bed, and if the soldiers were any ways bibulously inclined and wished an "eye opener" in the morning or a "night cap" at supper time, that was five dollars additional for each drink. History of Kershaw's Brigade
- This should be an eye opener to artists in the urban music industry to produce and compose positive messgaes through thier music., richard gernstein (sunland, california) Live Blog from the Anchor Desk 10/01/09
- Group dynamics were a great eye opener.
- It was an eye opener for me at the time, this kind of kite flying I think was in relative infancy at the time though still quite technically advanced.
- Your wonderful article on marriage an eye opener to a lot youngster.
- And for those of us with long memories of mincing, saccharine productions, this revival is an eye opener.
- This early report on possible causes of the bridge collapse are a frightening eye opener for those of us living within a scant few miles of America's 104 aging, embrittled and fatigued nuclear reactors. Minnesota Bridge Collapse Could Have Been Nuclear Reactor
- Interviewing prospective candidates was quite an eye opener for people who haven't a clue on what that job entails.