How To Use eye blink In A Sentence
- Blink an eye blink of an Qiaozhao East, it means that see it ?I was therefore named.
- We'll begin this project by importing our elements and tracking various features of the face, including a difficult track through an eye blink.
- My eye blink(Sentence dictionary), only for you.
- Bernards, in an evolutionary eye blink.
- From medical findings, some physiological characters, such as eye blink, heart beat, blood pressure, EEG, etc, can reflect the fatigue level.
- God in the cloud is only a blink of an eye blink, all the outcome, they have been completely changed.
- Notice that just prior to the point at which she states "there is nothing hazardous in the outer solar system, " she makes a very long eye blink.
- Confronted with death, the eye blinks, opens wide, or grows dim.
- Something like an eye blink can be fast or slow.