[ UK /ɛkstɹˈuːʒən/ ]
[ US /ɪkˈstɹuʒən/ ]
[ US /ɪkˈstɹuʒən/ ]
something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
the hump of a camel
the bony excrescence between its horns
the occipital protuberance was well developed
the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge
he stood on the rocky prominence
squeezing out by applying pressure
the expulsion of pus from the pimple
an unexpected extrusion of toothpaste from the bottom of the tube
How To Use extrusion In A Sentence
- The new resources will be used to develop and test new plastics, evaluate applications and processes, provide technical support, and research new methods of injection molding, coextrusion, and thermoforming.
- Angrily, they gestured toward their own trunks, then flattened the ends of their extended arm extrusions in a neg ative way as they pointed toward the Solids in the back ranks. Massage
- It uses a hot, gelatinized polysaccharide solution that acts as a glue and as a lubricant to smooth the mixture's flow through extrusion equipment.
- Thin, white, wisps tendrilled out from underneath the bulbous extrusions in their slow parade across the sky. Dingo Chapter 7
- In this paper the extrusion pressure between the stud and the workpiece during stepping arc stud welding process is acted as the controlled variable so as to control the stud plunge depth.
- The springboard is made out of an aluminum extrusion.
- The delicate tools used for extrusion of aluminium or plastic profiles are therefore often polished manually.
- The viscoelastic behaviour and mechanism in capillary extrusion flow of three retread tire compounds (cavity stock, buffer stock and retread stock) were investigated.
- It uses a hot, gelatinized starch solution that acts as a glue to hold the cotton waste ingredients together and a lubricant to smooth the mixture's flow through the extrusion equipment.
- For the defects such as dead zone and shrinkage cavity in conventional extrusion process, an inner cone punch was proposed to improve the metal flow behavior.