How To Use extraverted In A Sentence
- The researchers measured four extraverted characteristics - talkativeness, assertiveness, adventurousness and energy level - in 46 college students.
- Jung believed that the more secular, materialistic, and compulsively extraverted our civilization became, the greater the unhappiness, senselessness and aimlessness of our lives.
- Introverted people tend to do things alone, extraverted people need to have the fellowship of others of like mind.
- This is deliciously extraverted music, deliciously conducted by Boskovsky.
- We found that highly extraverted people are happier with their lives because they tend to hold a positive view of the past.
- Technically I'm an ambivert: equally extraverted and introverted. The Space Between My Peers
- People who display extraverted characteristics - such as being talkative or energetic - are happier at those moments.