How To Use extoller In A Sentence
- Vicky is a great extoller of the Aga and also loves to cook.
- Mr. Carter is not a defender of the medium he’s covered for so long; nor an extoller, like some, of its innumerable virtues. The Boob Tube Respected��� Television Without the Villains
- In writing this particular song, did Archie have in mind such extollers of memory as I, who find in memory-however painful certain of the events that are recalled-the desire for unity and oneness that defines the soul?
- Fragrances; an extoller of the banner of love and harmony; a promoter of the greatest peace among all nations and tribes; a kindler of the fire of the love of God in the hearts of the people; a runner to the place of martyrdom in the Cause of God; a yearner for every calamity in the love of Tablets of Abdul-Baha Abbas
- The wild creator of the "_Robbers_," drunk with liberty, and audacious against all restraint, becomes the champion of "Holy Order," -- the denouncer of the French republic -- the extoller of an Ideal Life, which should entirely separate Genius the Restless from Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine, Volume 54, No. 334, August 1843
- We regret to find that Mr. Skinner, so well known to the sporting world as the able extoller and defender of the rights of our canine friends, should recommend the cropping of terriers. The Dog
- Partaker of influx and efflux I-- extoller of hate and Leaves of Grass 
- An extoller of the simple, rooted life, he nevertheless accumulated a sizable fortune and lived very well indeed.
- Partaker of influx and efflux I, extoller of hate and conciliation, Leaves of Grass