make external or objective, or give reality to
language externalizes our thoughts
- bring outside the body for surgery, of organs
How To Use exteriorize In A Sentence
- It is "to love only terrestrial life, to the detriment of the ascending and celestial path," to be "exteriorized," and to "love only outer things, to the detriment of moral and spiritual values. One Cʘsmos
- Could any circumstance occur to counteract it -- to "exteriorize" him, as it were? Facing the Flag
- In ‘‘Summertime,’ ‘Hayden writes in the third person, which allows him to be ‘a little more objective, exteriorize up to a point.’
- Public ceremonials exteriorize certain concepts, ideas and beliefs that have reference to spiritual, psychological, intellectual and political survival among their participants.
- He claims the device could measure the response of the soul ‘while exteriorized from a being.’
- He knew God; he was influenced by this knowledge unto devotion; and sought to exteriorize this devotion for the double purpose of proving its truth and sincerity, and of still further nourishing, strengthening, safeguarding it by means of an external worship and sensible things. Explanation of Catholic Morals A Concise, Reasoned, and Popular Exposition of Catholic Morals
- For these studies, an incision was made in the abdomen, and the mesentery and small intestine were exteriorized.
- Augmented reality promises to exteriorize the cloud, drawing it out across the world canvas and making visible our social fabric. Boing Boing
- To put it another way, the infinite sea of quantum potential is a kind of exteriorized mirror image of God's interior. this article, noting that the Vatican maintains that the theory of evolution is fully compatible with the Bible: "In 1950, Pope Pius XII described evolution as a valid scientific approach to the development of humans, a view that was reiterated by Pope John Paul II in One Cʘsmos
- I would have no expectations, but I would work on each aspect of it until scoring at least five incontrovertable successes - not just exteriorized psychodrama - before moving on.