to extend as far as
Can he reach?
The chair must not touch the wall
The sunlight reached the wall
How To Use extend to In A Sentence
- It is amusing to note, however, that the doggie equivalent of red-eye in photos is an unsettling neon green, which my small photo-editing skills don't extend to erasing.
- An agreement to restrain wages on the part of the central labour federation might not extend to the population of non-union workers.
- The time warp doesn't extend to the rooms, although some are more refurbished than others. Times, Sunday Times
- The wiretap warrant, of course, did not extend to McCabe, so his incriminating comments were deemed inadmissible in court. THE KILL CLAUSE
- We are very happy to extend to you our utmost congratulations on your finishing your college course so successfully.May you enter a more successful life and the future years bring you continued happiness.
- And if there is a way for someone to be logged into their Google account from an application then the label completion could extend to even application implementations of Oplop. Coder Who Says Py
- Muslims, instead of being the recipients of more and yet more kinds of aid (that we do not extend to non-Muslims), are forced to start confronting what Islam itself has caused, and what might have been had the "gift of Islam" never arrived in the vast swath of territories that were conquered by the forces of Islam, containing many peoples who found that with Islam came the attempt at arabization. David Horowitz Freedom Center
- Crucially, this advice does not extend to resorts in the Red Sea such as Sharm el-Sheikh and Hurghada, where the vast majority of British holidaymakers are based because they are "a very considerable distance from the affected areas and these resorts remain unaffected". The Guardian World News
- May an old friend express his pride in your accomplishment and extend to you a wish for your continued success and happiness.
- However, this sophistication does not extend to the closed-caption subtitles.