- the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
How To Use experimental condition In A Sentence
- In order to prove that the amounts of genomic DNA in planarians and Cladonema were enough for single-copy gene detection under the experimental condition, the Cladonema Pax-B paired box was used to probe the same blot.
- Through a refinement of the electronic equipment and the experimental conditions they succeeded in measuring this "microscopical" current by laborious methodological developments during the seventies (Figure 1C). Physiology or Medicine 1991 - Press Release
- This procedure is repeated until all possible permutations of experimental conditions to the data have been calculated.
- Methods that involve detaching parts of the plant are destructive and survival studies rely on qualitative observation of physical symptoms of water deficit stress such as turgor loss, chlorosis, and other qualities that can vary greatly between specimens and are also sensitive to experimental conditions. HappyNews - Top Stories
- Experimental research is highly valuable when experimental conditions are carefully controlled, but this is rarely the case in employment settings. Human Resource Management in Government
- Under similar experimental conditions, the carotene conjugate did not produce singlet oxygen.
- Under experimental conditions, roots have been shown to respond to patches of fertility through increased branching of higher order laterals.
- Our control experiment indicated that all membrane-associated lysenin was oligomerized under the experimental conditions.
- Similar comparisons could be possible between constructs with different cell types, or produced under different combinations of experimental conditions.
- Under the experimental conditions, the increase in ELF volume is greater than the apparent net weight gain of the lung.