- an account to which salespersons or executives can charge travel and entertainment expenses
How To Use expense account In A Sentence
- They will hit the top earner, the energy-guzzler, the expense account holder, harder than anyone.
- See if you can put it on an expense account.
- The benefits considered least important were the amount of holiday and an expense account.
- I have an expense account and spend about ￡10,000 a year on entertaining.
- ‘I was driving a Porsche and lunching at the Ritz - all courtesy of the company's expense account,’ she told Real magazine.
- He's just a schmo who's been lucky enough to land a good expense account (he estimated the cost of his trip to Saudi Arabia at twenty grand).
- In time they usually become people who care more about the perks of their job: mini-bars, expense accounts, fat salaries.
- They carry out a snap check or a snap inspection the expense account.
- To hide the bills from her family, she embezzled US $241,061 from the company over three years by padding her expense account, authorities said.
- I can put this lunch on my expense account.