[ UK /ˈɛkspədˌaɪt/ ]
[ US /ˈɛkspɪˌdaɪt/ ]
[ US /ˈɛkspɪˌdaɪt/ ]
process fast and efficiently
I will try to expedite the matter
speed up the progress of; facilitate
This should expedite the process
How To Use expedite In A Sentence
- Ergot also had a history of medical use—as a labor-inducing drug that, according to one nineteenth-century physician, “expedites lingering parturition and saves to the accoucheur a considerable portion of time.” MANUFACTURING DEPRESSION
- But I did have a few leftover cruzeiro notes from the previous trip, for I was living, socializing, and eating with the Army and in the U.S. expediter's quarters.
- The new guidelines will provide better management for the northern flying squirrel in West Virginia and expedite its recovery.
- The ambassador and other embassy officers periodically urged the Government to expedite registration of church groups.
- The company just received U.S. approval in late May for a new drug for Pompe disease, and its experimental biologic drug for multiple sclerosis is getting expedited review by the Food and Drug Administration. Sanofi Launches Genzyme Takeover Battle
- The organisation also organized a special task force to review an additional 1,696 claims adjusted using expedited methods.
- Their most recent failure: refusal to ever "expedite" consideration of PFOA, the stuff of Teflon which a panel of U.S. Al Meyerhoff: Chemical Soup
- More specifically, an increase in thermal fluctuations of actin filaments in the softer cells and the lamellipodium can expedite the intercalation of G-actin that leads to the enhanced protrusion.
- Yes and no – the Republicans rammed through the tax cutes as part of a “Budget Reconciliation” – meant to expedite passage of budget issues by limiting debate (filibuster) and amendments and needing only a simple majority in the Senate. Matthew Yglesias » Republicans About to Lie in Tax Cut Bed of Their Own Devising
- Most people don't think "video streaming" when they think "Amazon.com" -- heck, most people don't even think "video streaming" when they think "Amazon Prime," which is probably best known as the expedited shipping service for the Internet marketplace. Netflix Alternatives For Those Who Don't Want To Pay Up